- Experienced in advising high–growth technology and services companies on complex domestic and cross–border transactions
- Very strong valuation, financial modelling, deal structuring and project management capability
- Track record in successfully executing private equity and growth equity transactions
- Diligent, with distinctive attention to detail
Hugo has more than 8 years of investment banking experience advising technology and services clients on business sales, acquisitions and recapitalisations. He has supported high–growth software–as–a–service (SaaS) companies, human capital, and professional servicesbusinesses maximising shareholder value by finding the right partner for their next stage of growth either by partnering with the right investors or by joining larger strategic platforms.
Hugo holds a Master’s degree in Finance with Distinction and a Bachelor’s degree in Economics. He has also completed the selective Mergers & Acquisitions Executive Program at Harvard Business School and the Corporate Finance Programme at London Business School.
- Very keen on entrepreneurship
- Loves Mediterranean cuisine
- Avid world traveler